Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Zephon bust from Legacy of Kain


These images are screens of one of the several WIP I have been slow-cooking for awhile now. Years ago (12, but who's counting?) I worked on character models, environments, lighting, animation blah-blah for the intro to Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver. Back then, I had made some character illustrations for 3 of the 5 brothers of Raziel, the main character, and never got around to the other two. This bust is one of those characters. His name is Zephon. I am currently building out textures and testing a rendering method. The final image should include hair effects - that's the reason for the smooth, bald skull. More on Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver can be found here.


1 comment:

  1. Man Boyd, this is a great idea. I never played those game back in the day. However, I would love to play a modern version. The character model is off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete